This strawberry face wash smells divine, works a treat, and isn't expensive (so no guilt involved!). It's a deliciously revitalising cleanser. It makes your skin feel beautifully soft, smooth and refreshed. Strawberries contain vitamins A and C, which are essential for preserving healthy, youthful skin. Lemon balm leaves are mildly astringent and antiseptic, violet leaves contain soothing moisture (we use it in our Bathe Mama with gorgeous results), and are cooling, making them useful for inflamed skin.
● 3 or 4 whole strawberries ● small bunch of fresh lemon balm leaves/violet leaves
● 1 tablespoon rosewater ● 1 tablespoon blackcurrant seed or sunflower seed oil
● Combine all ingredients in a blender and ● Whizz until smooth
● Pour into a sterilised jar and refrigerate between uses. ● Apply to dry skin.
● Massage gently using your fingertips in a circular motion.
● Rinse off with warm water. ● Feel wonderful!