Little Herbs’ Soothing Salve is, quite simply, a wonder-balm! It’s made with four ingredients but they are the best ingredients possible: rich sweet almond and vitamin-heaped apricot kernel, a spoonful of beeswax and a touch of healing, antiseptic lavender oil – nothing else. The result is a glorious (and totally organic) blend that can help and heal just about anything.
So, here goes, it:
- is a brilliant treatment for dry skin and nails (leave it on overnight)
- acts as a barrier against wetness (think babies’ bottoms, washing up, gardening)
- relieves minor scratches and insect bites
- promotes peaceful sleep (a touch under the nostrils, or on a pillow)
- eases headaches and tension (massage gently into your temples, or your Little One’s)
- soothes mild burns and sunburn
- is the perfect lip balm (young, old, adults, babies)
- can work on cradlecap
- eases bumps and bruises
- even works in the bath (a teaspoonful in hot water, yummm!)
There are plenty of other uses, I’m sure. If you have any, let us know – we LOVE hearing from you!