Soothing Salve for all sorts of skin troubles
This is quite simply an all-purpose wonder-salve! Works fabulously well for skin and mood-lightening for Mother and Baby alike.
Our Soothing Salve is a great aid to skin repair, as well as having marvellous properties for soothing tempers and headaches. It is also fantastic at promoting peaceful rest - and so much else! This might be a very simple salve, but it's amazingly effective.
It contains just a handful of wonderful ingredients.Apricot kernel and almond oils are nature's top offering when it comes to nutrition for skin. They are packed with oils and vitamins to aid cell growth and restore skin texture.
Lavender has been known for millennia as a superb skin healer; it is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and pain killing. When blended with quickly absorbed, vitamin-rich nourishing nut oils it works to regenerate and nurture the skin.
Lavender has been named as one of the most useful of the essences for the relief of anxiety and stress. It's very good at calming over-wrought babies and young children and soothing headaches. It can help with sleeping too.
Lastly, beeswax offers not only a natural substance for 'setting' oils but it acts as a great preservative and has its own health-giving characteristics.
All in all, Little Herbs Soothing Salve is a must-have for any mother – or father – or anyone else for that matter!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
"I've used this for years now and it always seems to be the right thing to use, whatever happens to my skin - or my children's. Amazing! I've just ordered some more. Thank you, Little Herbs." Jane G., Henley-on-Thames, UK
"This Soothing Salve is the best thing ever! I use it on my lips at night, on any little scratches the kids get when they've been messing about and if they, or I, get stressed, I massage a bit into their temples very gently and it seems to work straight away." Hailey B., Cirencester.
Soothing Salve comes from Apple Island in Somerset. It is always a sunny day on Apple Island, because on Apple Island it only ever rains after bedtime and before getting-up time. It's a magical place full of wonderul characters - Babby Balm, Soothing Sal, Bobby Oil, Tommy Rub, Bessy Balm, Bertie Butter - who have lots of adventures with the rabbits and other animals in among the flowers and along the riverbanks.
Listen to Soothing Sal's song here...
Then read about Soothing Sal's hammock mishap when you open your Soothing Salve box!
SOOTHING SALVE'S BENEFITS
- Use on dry, sore, itchy skin and nappy rash.
- Soothes all sorts of minor skin irritations, grazes, slight rashes, sore lips and fingernails.
- Splendid at tackling nagging nappy rash or as a barrier for baby's bottoms too.
- An excellent barrier against grime and scratches before you start any tough tasks or household chores.
- Can help relieve tension, anxiety and stress and to aid better sleep.
- Can be useful for muscle and joint stiffness, aches and pains and could also help with rheumatic discomfort.
HOW TO USE:
- Smooth on to dry, irritated skin as often as required.
- Alternatively dab a touch on the temples and/or beneath the nose to aid sleep or dispel tension.
- Babies from 8 weeks
- Adults of all ages
Ingredients: Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil*, Prunus amygdalus (sweet almond) oil*, cera alba (beeswax)*, essential oil* of Lavendula augustifolia (lavender), which contains linalool. NOTHING ELSE. *certified organic ingredients
- Always test patch a new product before general use.
- Contains nut oils.
- Store in cool, dark, dry conditions.
- 15ml aluminium tin or 50ml glass jar.