1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Little Herbs Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be either:
(a) unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
(b) manifestly different from the product description
(c) in a faulty state.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty or you think the item was not as set out in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Should you wish to return an item you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we will contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 14 days.
7. If you have not received a refund following the notification that a refund has been issued, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If you purchased an item with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.